Healthy Summer Snacking : Avocado, Corn, Bean Salad
- 4 cups salad greens
- 2 avocados
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Peel and chop the avocado.
- Combine salad greens, avocado, corn, black beans, and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl. Toss and set aside.
- Chop cilantro and combine with olive oil and lime juice. Whisk together.
- Pour oil mixture over top of salad greens and toss well.