What You Should Expect on Your First Visit
On your first visit to Stepping Stone Pediatrics, it’s important you reserve at least an hour for the visit. During this time, Dr. Kim and the medical staff will complete a thorough examination of your child.
When You Check In
- Make sure you arrive and check in at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Take the time to look over the patient information to ensure accuracy.
- Provide the Stepping Stone staff with your insurance information.
- Complete any remaining forms that are incomplete.
Our Nurses Will
- Check your child’s vital signs, height, and weight.
- Answer your questions and review questionnaires with you.
- Educate you on relative issues associated with your child’s age.
- Administer any vaccines that were recommended by Dr. Kim
Our Physician or Nurse Practitioner Will
- Provide a thorough examination of your child.
- Answer any additional questions you have about your child’s health.
- Make suitable recommendations to ensure a healthy child.
- Create an ongoing care plan for your child and suggest a followup appointment.
Thank You For Choosing Stepping Stone Pediatrics
Thank you for choosing Stepping Stone Pediatrics as your child’s comprehensive health care provider. We look forward to meeting all of your child’s healthcare needs.
Contact Stepping Stone Pediatrics in Kennesaw at (770) 515-9000 to learn more about the new patient process.