Choosing the right pediatrician is important and Stepping Stone Pediatrics understands you need to be happy with, confident in, and trusting of anyone who enters your child’s life. While regular visits are necessary to monitor your baby’s health during pregnancy, prenatal consultations allow parents to develop relationships with our providers and become acquainted with our pediatric philosophy.
Stepping Stone Pediatrics can provide care for your child every step of the way. Prenatal consultations help prepare parents, letting them know what to expect before and after birth. Our kind and welcoming staff recognizes how important selecting the right pediatrician is – we go above and beyond to make parents and their children as comfortable as possible.
Common Questions During Prenatal Consultations
During the prenatal consultation your pediatrician will go over your medical history, health concerns and any questions you may have surrounding birth or pregnancy.
Common prenatal questions include:
- What immunizations does my baby need after he or she is born?
- What hospitals are affiliated with Stepping Stone Pediatrics?
- What insurance does Stepping Stone Pediatrics accept?
- How does your practice handle emergency calls?
- What is the difference between breastfeeding and formula?
- When does Stepping Stone Pediatrics first see my baby?
- What are our pediatric backgrounds?
- Who will I be referred to if my pediatrician is unavailable?
We know that expectant parents may have many more questions and are more than happy to advise and answer on all pediatric issues.
Contact Stepping Stone Pediatrics
Our friendly and skilled healthcare team is excited to meet with parents for prenatal consultations. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
To schedule a consultation, call our office at: (770) 515-9000. We hope to become a part of your growing family and look forward to meeting your new baby!